Tri-Layer Fitted Mask - passed droplet tests
We are giving priority to out healthcare and first responder customers so shipping times are taking longer than usual. Most other orders ship in 2 to 4 days. Thank you for your understanding.
3 Layer Comfortable Moisture Barrier Face Mask with NO nose wire
1. Outer layer provides – Filtration, Moisture wicking, dissipates moisture; 100% micro-poly.
2. Inner layer provides – Fluid block to prevent fluid from coming through or going out; non-woven poly material.
3. Surface to face layer provides - Comfort and aids in additional filtration: 100% micro-poly.
- Reusable Face Mask with NO Nose Wire
- Passed internal droplet test
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL ADULT: Mask Size 6 Inches (H), 9 Inches (W).
- Covers Your Nose, Mouth and Face. Elastic ear loops. Tighter fit to the face for better prevention of entry.
- ESSENTIAL MASK: Protect your mouth and face from dust, cold, ash, pollen, allergies, flu, passive smoking, Etc.
- Made in USA
- No returns due to virus transmission concerns.
If washed 30 times, that would be $0.442 per use, and only $0.279 per use if you buy 5,000!
WHILE WE TRY OUR BEST, DUE TO U.S. SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES, WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE THAT THREAD OR ELASTIC COLOR WILL BE SAME AS SHOWN.
If you would like to order face masks with your logo, please call 877-715-6886 before you order.
FDA Classification Regulation: 21 CFR 878.4040
Product Code FXX/QKR
Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.